Rev your engines and get behind the wheel of your own off road vehicle! Explore the trails and enjoy the amazing views of the north coast of Saipan.
Grotto Snorkeling and Downhill Bike Adventure
- 9:30 – 13:30
- Local Guide
- Mountain Bike
- Helmet, water bottle, and cycling bag
- Snorkeling set, Life Jacket
- Complimentary light snack
- Pick-up and Drop-off Service to/from major hotels is available for $10 per person
To protect the corals and other marine life at the Blue Grotto, using of any type of sunscreen is prohibited.
***Your health is our top priority, and we have put special measures in place to keep all guests safe both during and after your activity.
- Stringent Cleaning – We’ve increased the frequency of disinfecting surfaces, equipment, and high traffic areas. Hand sanitizer will be available to all of our guests.
- Social Distancing – For the health and well being of everyone, please maintain a safe distance of 6 feet with other individuals. We also ensure that all staff members will be wearing the necessary PPE.
- Wellness Checks – Employees receive daily wellness checks to ensure they are healthy and symptom-free. If you or anyone in your group is experiencing symptoms, we will work directly with you to cancel or reschedule your tour.
- Adult (ages 12+)
An amazing, unforgettable underwater experience at the Blue Grotto and a guided downhill bike adventure in Saipan!
Snorkeling in the Blue Grotto is a unique Saipan experience that you just can’t miss. The Blue Grotto is a cavern that is connected to the ocean by a series of tunnels. The clear blue water provides stunning visibility and is a favorite place for sea turtles to come and rest. Come join us for an absolutely unforgettable snorkeling adventure in this special cavern.
After snorkeling at the Grotto, we will do a quick sightseeing tour at Bird Island Lookout, before proceeding to Suicide Cliff – where you will hop on your mountain bike and start riding down all the way to the jungle trail. Our guide takes care of all the details, and will make sure that you will have an unforgettable experience. All you have to do is hop on and enjoy the ride as you explore this special island.
This tour is subject to weather and ocean conditions, but more often than not, we can safely snorkel at the Grotto and explore the northern side of the island on a mountain bike.