Times: 9:30, 12:30
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Side By Side or Solo Buggy
- Helmet, belt bag, and sports sandals
- Snorkeling equipment
- Sightseeing to Bird Island Lookout
- Sightseeing to Banzai Cliff
Drivers must be 18 years of age and pass a test before operating the off-road vehicles.
***Your health is our top priority, and we have put special measures in place to keep all guests safe both during and after your activity.
- Stringent Cleaning – We’ve increased the frequency of disinfecting surfaces, equipment, and high traffic areas. Hand sanitizer will be available to all of our guests.
- Social Distancing – For the health and well being of everyone, please maintain a safe distance of 6 feet with other individuals. We also ensure that all staff members will be wearing the necessary PPE.
- Wellness Checks – Employees receive daily wellness checks to ensure they are healthy and symptom-free. If you or anyone in your group is experiencing symptoms, we will work directly with you to cancel or reschedule your tour.
- Adult (18+) Double Rider
- Adult (18+) Solo Rider
Go off the beaten path on this Off Road Buggy Adventure!
Off-Road Double Buggy Adventure
Come ride with a friend! Our two-person off-road buggies are perfect for exploring the trails together. This adventure includes a stop at a local farm, trail riding, and a visit to a secluded beach. It’s great for couples and families who want to experience the thrill together!
Off-Road Solo Buggy Adventure
Now this is what we call fun! Come on a custom adventure and explore the local trails with your very own Buggy. Your expert guide escorts you along dirt roadways, into hidden trails, and to a secluded beach. You get to see beautiful views of the north coast of Saipan. It’s the most thrilling way to get to know Saipan! All equipment is provided, and your tour includes instruction, a safety orientation for operating the vehicles, and a stop for a drink.
An amazing, unforgettable underwater experience in Saipan!
Snorkeling in the Blue Grotto is a unique Saipan experience that you just can’t miss. The Blue Grotto is a cavern that is connected to the ocean by a series of tunnels. The clear blue water provides stunning visibility and is a favorite place for sea turtles to come and rest. Come join us for an absolutely unforgettable snorkeling adventure in this special cavern.
Jump in to the beautiful blue water, meet the local wildlife, swim with schools of fish, and make the best memories of your entire vacation. It’s a great experience for the whole family. This tour is subject to ocean conditions, but more often than not, we can safely snorkel here.