Rev your engines and get behind the wheel of your own off road vehicle! Explore the trails and enjoy the amazing views of the north coast of Saipan.
Times: 9:30, 12:30, 14:00
- Local Guide
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life Jacket
- Sightseeing to Bird Island Lookout
- Sightseeing to Banzai Cliff
- Pick-up and Drop-off Service to/from major hotels is available for $10 per person
TO PROTECT THE CORALS AND OTHER MARINE LIFE AT THE GROTTO, USING OF ANY TYPE OF SUNSCREEN IS PROHIBITED.
***Your health is our top priority, and we have put special measures in place to keep all guests safe both during and after your activity.
- Stringent Cleaning – We’ve increased the frequency of disinfecting surfaces, equipment, and high traffic areas. Hand sanitizer will be available to all of our guests.
- Social Distancing – For the health and well being of everyone, please maintain a safe distance of 6 feet with other individuals. We also ensure that all staff members will be wearing the necessary PPE.
- Wellness Checks – Employees receive daily wellness checks to ensure they are healthy and symptom-free. If you or anyone in your group is experiencing symptoms, we will work directly with you to cancel or reschedule your tour.
- Adult (ages 12+)
- Child (ages 6-11)
An amazing, unforgettable underwater experience in Saipan!
Snorkeling in the Blue Grotto is a unique Saipan experience that you just can’t miss. The Blue Grotto is a cavern that is connected to the ocean by a series of tunnels. The clear blue water provides stunning visibility and is a favorite place for sea turtles to come and rest. Come join us for an absolutely unforgettable snorkeling adventure in this special cavern.
Jump in to the beautiful blue water, meet the local wildlife, swim with schools of fish, and make the best memories of your entire vacation. It’s a great experience for the whole family. This tour is subject to ocean conditions, but more often than not, we can safely snorkel here.