See the breathtaking sights of the historic, beautiful, and rugged north coast of Saipan as you ride downhill on a comfortable mountain bike.
Schedule: 9:30, 12:30, 15:00
- Side By Side (2-seater) Buggy or Solo Buggy or ATV
- Helmet, bag, and sports sandals
- Local Guide
- Pick-up and Drop-off Service to/from major hotels is available for $10 per person
Drivers must be 18 years of age and pass a test before operating the off-road vehicles.
***Your health is our top priority, and we have put special measures in place to keep all guests safe both during and after your activity.
- Stringent Cleaning – We’ve increased the frequency of disinfecting surfaces, equipment, and high traffic areas. Hand sanitizer will be available to all of our guests.
- Social Distancing – For the health and well being of everyone, please maintain a safe distance of 6 feet with other individuals. We also ensure that all staff members will be wearing the necessary PPE.
- Wellness Checks – Employees receive daily wellness checks to ensure they are healthy and symptom-free. If you or anyone in your group is experiencing symptoms, we will work directly with you to cancel or reschedule your tour.
- Adult Double Buggy Driver Ages: 18+
- Adult Double Buggy Passenger Ages: 12+
- Child Double Buggy Passenger Ages: 4-11
- Adult Solo Buggy/ATV Ages: 18+
Go off the beaten path on this buggy or ATV Saipan adventure!
Off-Road ATV Adventure
Now this is what we call fun! Come on a custom adventure and explore the local trails with your very own All Terrain Vehicle (ATV). Your expert guide escorts you along dirt roadways, into hidden trails, and to a secluded beach. You get to see beautiful views of the north coast of Saipan. It’s the most thrilling way to get to know Saipan! All equipment is provided, and your tour includes instruction, a safety orientation for operating the vehicles, and a stop for a drink.
Off-Road Buggy Adventure
Come ride with a friend! Our two-person off-road buggies are perfect for exploring the trails together. This adventure includes trail riding and a visit to a secluded beach. It’s great for couples and families who want to experience the thrill together!