Rev your engines and get behind the wheel of your own off road vehicle! Explore the trails and enjoy the amazing views of the north coast of Saipan.
Forbidden Island Trekking Adventure
- Morning tour: 9:30 – 12:30
Afternoon tour: 14:00 – 17:00
- Water bottle, energy bar
- Trekking bag, sports sandals
- Snorkeling gear
- Pick-up and Drop-off Service to/from major hotels is available for $10 per person
What to bring:
- Dry clothes
- Water/Aqua shoes
- Hiking shoes or any comfortable shoes
***Your health is our top priority, and we have put special measures in place to keep all guests safe both during and after your activity.
- Stringent Cleaning – We’ve increased the frequency of disinfecting surfaces, equipment, and high traffic areas. Hand sanitizer will be available to all of our guests.
- Social Distancing – For the health and well being of everyone, please maintain a safe distance of 6 feet with other individuals. We also ensure that all staff members will be wearing the necessary PPE.
- Wellness Checks – Employees receive daily wellness checks to ensure they are healthy and symptom-free. If you or anyone in your group is experiencing symptoms, we will work directly with you to cancel or reschedule your tour.
- Adult (ages 12+)
- Child (ages 6-11)
Hike to Saipan’s famous Forbidden Island Sanctuary
When we started Marianas Trekking back in 2000, this was our very first adventure. Forbidden Island Sanctuary is one of those places that you have to see on Saipan; however, this trek is not for everybody. The hike in can be challenging, and we advise participants to be in good physical condition to fully enjoy this adventure. If you’re excited for a rigorous hike, join us for this thrilling adventure and experience everything this marine sanctuary has to offer.
Forbidden Island is on the east coast of Saipan, and the rugged terrain keeps most people away. Those who venture into the marine sanctuary are rewarded with stunning views, great snorkeling, hidden pools, and a cave. Come explore it with us! It’s an unforgettable experience, and it’s sure to be the highlight of your vacation.